India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification: India Post (Post Office of India) is hiring huge number of candidates as Gramin Dak Sevak in Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Uttarakhand. 10th passed candidates can apply for UP Post Office Recruitment and Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment from 23 August to 22 September 2021 on appost.in.
Around 4800 vacancies are available in Northern Region forGramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Candidates seeking to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment should be 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English a Candidate must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
|Notification||India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak in Kerala Postal Circle, Apply Online @appost.in, Download Post Office Jobs Notification Here|
|Last Date of Submission||May 26, 2021|
|Organization||Department of Post, India Post, Department of Posts, India Post|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
The candidates can check vacancy details, salary, application last date GDS online application link etc. below.
India Post GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
India Post GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category)
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode through official website by following steps:
Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
Step 2- Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill application, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview and take print out.
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee