CISF Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant (CISF). You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Total Vacancies: 23
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
CISF Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
CISF AC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
UPSC CISF AC 2021 Education Qualification:
- The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January, 2021in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD)/Inspector(GD)
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply CISF Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in. The online application form can be filled from 2nd December, 2020 to 22nd December, 2020, after which the link will be disabled. Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 22 Dec 2020
- Last Date To Receive Hard Copy of Application: 31 Dec 2020
- Exam Date: 14 March 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here