Police SI Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police has issued a latest notification Advt No-WBPRB/NOTICE-2019/4 (SI-19) for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) Unarmed Branch (UB) & Armed Branch (AR) Vacancy at 668 Post. Interested candidates can apply by 9 September 2019.Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply are given below…
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali Language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts. (ii) For the applicant of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong District, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 27 years as on 1/1/2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal only. Upper age limit is also relaxable up to 35 years for departmental candidates of West Bengal Police only having the requisite qualification. The upper age limit shall further be relaxed for the departmental candidates by 5 (five) years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates and by 3 (Three) years in case of Other Backward Classes candidates.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per WB Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10 August 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 9 September 2019.
- All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) application fee Rs. 270/-
- For Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only) application fee Rs 20/-
- For (West Bengal only) application fee Rs 20/-
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only as they are exempted from paying any application fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ST certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification during the personality test. A candidate who claims to belong to either the SC/ST category and does not pay the Application Fee of Rs. 250/- will not be allowed to change his social group to OBC (A/B) or UR at a subsequent stage and his candidature shall abinitio stand cancelled.
- For Sub-Inspector post pay scale Rs. 7100–37600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- plus other admissible allowances.
- To know Other pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- West Bengal.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 10 August 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Screening Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined Competitive Examination & Personality Test.
Notification / AdvertisingThere is the full notification for West Bengal Police – Sub-Inspector Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
Sub-Inspector Apply Online or New Registration from here